Real Estate

Florence Deleranko provides legal services relating to review and drafting of real estate leases, purchase and sale agreements and contracts. Even though you may be represented by a real estate agent when you purchase or sell a house, commercial building or vacant land, you may want to have a lawyer review your purchase and sale agreement (also called an earnest money agreement) which is a legal contract.

Also, you may want to sell your property or purchase property without using the services of a real estate agent. A lawyer can help you prepare the necessary legal paperwork and guide you through the sale process to closing.