Florence Deleranko to moderate Probate Court Judicial Forum in Seattle on November 12, 2010.
08/11/2010Attorney Florence K. Deleranko will moderate a three judge panel on the Probate Court in Seattle on November 12, 2010.
Do you know exactly what information probate court judges need from you for each specific case? Are you up-to-date on the latest filing procedures and timelines? Take advantage of a unique opportunity to get guidance from the decision-makers: explore best practices in probate with tips from current probate court judges. Fine-tune your court communications and speed up the probate process - register today!
- Determine the right course of action early on: find out when you can go informal.
- Make certain the personal representatives are doing their job correctly and protect them from liability.
- Uncover the most challenging aspects of assets management in probate.
- Understand the role of Guardians Ad Litem in the probate process.
- Find out when it is appropriate to remove the case to the circuit court.
- Avoid legal malpractice and uphold your impeccable reputation with a legal ethics update.
- Resolve common litigation dilemmas that are likely to arise in estate disputes.
Sign up here.